The heart system in Beyond The Sky is similar to the games, except in RP version. Keeping up with how much FP you have with a person is up to you. You should keep up with this in your journal.
Building a relationship may be hard, but if you really like the person, why wouldn't you try hard?
Heart Levels1 Heart = 100 FP2 Hearts = 700 FP3 Hearts = 1,500 FP4 Hearts = 2,400 FP5 Hearts = 3,400 FP6 Hearts = 4,600 FP7 Hearts = 6,000 FP8 Hearts = 7,000 FP9 Hearts = 8,000 FP10 Hearts = 10,000 FP
This counts towards a total, meaning, to get from 0 hearts to 10 is 10,000 FP, not however much all those numbers put together equal.
How to get your Hearts up with Another Person
To get your hearts up with a certain person, you must do some of the following:
- Gift them an item they like/love(Like +100 FP, Love +300 FP)
- Start an RP with them(+100, once a day)
- Go on a date with them(This requires at least 4 hearts. +150 FP)
Things that lower a person's Hearts for you
To lower the amount of hearts you have with someone, one of these must happen:
- Get in an argument(-100 to 500 FP depending on how bad it was)
- Gift them an item they dislike/hate(Dislike -100 FP, Hate -300 FP)
- Don't speak with them for a month. (-200 FP)
(Looking for the guide on Marriage? Look here